LinkedIn has two ways to share your valuable content; updates and articles.
What’s the difference you ask? Read on…
– these are a super quick way to share your news and thoughts
– these are generated from the field at the top of your LinkedIn newsfeed, right where is says Start a post (see above)
– these updates will be shared to your connections LinkedIn feed
– get wordy, LinkedIn have recently increased the character count to 3,000
– this is a little like a blog built into your LinkedIn account
– articles are generated from the same area at the top of your LinkedIn newsfeed by selecting the Write Article button, instead of typing straight into the post field
– the character count with this format is a massive 125,000 so you can share really in-depth content
– your article could also be searchable outside of LinkedIn, depending on your profile settings
– articles can also be published from a Company Page by a super-admin or content-admin
– worth noting: articles are not able to be created on the LinkedIn app, this is a desktop only function
Once you’ve published an article be bold and share it to relevant LinkedIn Groups to further share your expertise.
Need more inspiration?
So What Are You Waiting For?
The benefits of a VA are endless.
Be it on an ad-hoc basis.
Or on a regular weekly/fortnightly/monthly retainer.
I can help you to lighten the load and access skills you don’t have in your team already.